Photos courtesy of Paradise Foto, photographers Michael Slattery & Pola Allen
Please contact Ashley Sprigg at the Parish Office for further information about availability, scheduling a date, liturgical procedures, and marriage preparation.
Ashley Sprigg firstname.lastname@example.org 858-748-5348 x204
Couples must provide St. Gabriels with the following information prior to the wedding date:
- Diocese Prenuptial Questionnare (provided through our parish wedding preparation)
- Baptismal certificates for the bride and groom (must be issued by the parish of baptism within 6 months of the wedding date)
- Certificate of completion of Diocese preparation program (Pre-Cana and Evenings for the Engaged/Engaged Encounter Weekend)
- First Communion and Confirmation certificates for the bride and groom
- California Marriage License (within 90 days of wedding date)
- Parental consent (if under 18 years of age)
- Other documents: dispensations, etc. as required by the situation
The sacrament of Matrimony requires a 9 month period of preparation. Couples are required to undergo counseling and marriage preparation through a priest as well as the preparation program given by the Diocese of San Diego.
St. Gabriels Wedding Preparation
Please contact Father Michael to begin marriage preparation. Set-up an initial meeting with Father Michael by emailing him at: email@example.com
Diocese of San Diego Preparation
Couples must attend:
- Pre-Cana conference
- Evenings for the Engaged/Engaged Encounter Weekend (select one)
St. Gabriels will assist with registration for the Diocese preparation program.
St. Gabriel's Roman Catholic Church, 13734 Twin Peaks Road, Poway, CA 92064, (858) 748-5348, Directions